Monday, June 16, 2014

Testing Crazy!


I never posted here about how nuts I was about peeing on pregnancy tests. I wanted my IP's to be the first to know, and to let it soak in, and all that jazz.  But once you get that, in my case, super faint - early line, you have to keep peeing to watch it get darker. Even though I got the lines with our first transfer, and it ended up chemical, I wanted to be prepared for BETA results this round as well. At least if it were neg, I would expect it.

So my transfer was a 5 day transfer. They say the best time to test is 5 days after a 5 day transfer, but I started at 3.5 days. I was so anxious. And guess what? I got a SUPER faint positive. I was cautiously optimistic. And knew I needed it to get darker. Anyhow, it did. And here is just some of the tests I took <3 




No comments:

Post a Comment