After searching information on the web, discussing with lot of agencies, french couples who did a surrogacy journey in USA, sending plenty of emails to have more details, we choose circle surrogacy. It was a difficult choice, i think all the agencies in USA know them....
But Circle seems to be a good agency very well known, and a lot of french people did their journey with them.
We also search informations concerning the nationality of the baby after the birth, because as it is forbidden in france, it can be difficult to make all the legal papers. Anyway, it does not matter, if after the birth france does not want us anymore, we will find an another country for our family.
Checking in
9 years ago
I am so glad you chose Circle! Everything will fall into place for you all, I just know it.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing your journey with all of Katy's family and friends! I had no idea that you could not do surrogate births in France. What a sad, sad thing. I'm so glad that you were able to find Katy. She is an amazing woman!
ReplyDelete