Sunday, April 26, 2015

3 Months.

Sweet Victoria is three months! I have been meaning to update, but we have so much going on lately I fall asleep before I get to it! I just love seeing her grow. Her Mama and Papa are the best, and they are just the sweetest family. We of course miss them all tons, but love that we can keep in touch via chats, videos and photos! Thank you F&C <3 I appreciate it all more than you know! We are thankful for your friendship.

In this first photo, you see the little baby doll. Sarah and I were shopping at walmart before F&C returned home. We walked past this wall of dolls and she stopped to stare at them all. She then pulled one down and said "mama, I have to get this doll for baby Victoria." And I said "okay, why?" And she replied "well, this doll looks like me, blonde hair and blue eyes, and so I want her to have it so she can remember me!" I thought it was the cutest idea from my little 4 year old. So we bought the doll. You can imagine how excited she was when C sent us this photo of Victoria playing with it!


 Such a beautiful, strong little babe!

Love this family! Adorable on Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment