Friday, November 15, 2013

The Friends I've Never Met

Ran across something today, and it made me think about my friends F&C. They hold a very very special place in my heart. To entrust in me, to carry their most precious cargo - it is a very special bond. When I read these words, I immediately thought of them. Here is what I read. I do not know the source.


It's strange to have a friend that you have 
never hugged, shook their hand or looked 
into their eyes.

But you have been touhed by their soul,
seen the good in their heart and felt
the warmth in their being.

The friends I have never met are not my
friends untouched for I have felt them
with me when I needed them.
I have confided in them and they are
some of the kindest people
I have ever known.

My Friends, Never forget how special 
you are to me.

The lining check is scheduled for Tuesday, November 26th. I pray pray pray it all goes well, and I can be extremely THANKFUL this Thanksgiving. I just know it will go great. And no matter what, I have found some amazing friends along this journey! We are put on this earth to help, and love one another. I can't imagine not being able to go through with all this for my sweet friends. <3

1 comment: