Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lining Check - Mock

Well today was the big day!! What a day it was. My dear friend Nikki graciously helped me out and watched the girls while I went to the appointment. I'm pretty sure there is a saying that things go wrong, so other things go right. Or something. If not, now there is.

Rushing two kids out the door, I decided to grab sausage biscuits for breakfast and Starbucks for my friend. I don't usually get out too early, but wow, Starbucks took forever. Got the girls to Nikki's and off I went. I was going to be there in time.

Then I pulled my usual stupid self, overthinking, I don't know where I'm going crap - and totally was going the wrong way. How many years have I lived here and I can't get to the hospital that's right off the freeway. Ugh. I stress my own self out. I called them and said I'd be a tad late and they were great about it.

Show up and get in the exam room and I was so nervous, my BP had to be skyrocketing. I went to the bathroom and while in there I prayed. Got in to my room and waiting for the tech, I prayed. This just had to work. I could not deliver more bad news to my friends.

The tech came in and she was super sweet. She was a little quiet during the exam which made me even more nervous. But she did her thing and said "you're measuring at 10-11mm" SHUT UP!! My face lit up and yes, tears of joy welled up in my eyes. I couldn't wait to break the news.

Rushed out if the hospital so I could get cell service and message F&C. I wish I could have been there. This was a big moment for us. We can move on. I am so thankful they stuck it out with me. We virtually hugged, and jumped up and down together. They celebrated with drinks & Joe and I had a fabulous date night. Dinner and a movie. And I can't stop smiling and thinking "what's next?"

Thank you all for your support and prayers and messages so far! I am so blessed!! I'm sure there will be another update soon. For now, waiting on my next cycle to begin!

Gotta love this fluffy bunny!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. God has certainly been on BOTH of our sides lately! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYYYYYYY! SO happy for all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete