Wednesday, June 24, 2015

5 Months

Man life has been SO busy! We have been to Disneyland, Texas, and Louisiana - and moved out of our house. We are now living at my mom and dads until we can close on our old home and new home. We are anxiously awaiting getting our lives back to normal, in our own little space. Everything is going great though, we are so thankful that we have someone that doesn't mind us taking up a little space in their home too. Thanks mom and dad!

I am still pumping for preemies milk bank. I had a 3month goal and I have surpassed that and almost made it to 6 months. It has been an adventure that is for sure. I pumped in Disneyland, at waterparks, in the car. It is definitely time consuming, but we got it down. Not sure how long I will keep it up, but I don't see an end in sight right now.

Sweet little chick is 5 months old! And beautiful! Sent her a little package, a swimsuit, some bows, and beanboozled for her parents haha. Cant believe how fast this year is going by. I wish we could slow time down. Anyhow, just a quick update, everything is great. Looking forward to some relaxation soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment