Thursday, September 19, 2013

Great News!

I can't believe I had not updated here yet. I thought I had, then a friend mentioned she had not checked the blog lately and said what's the update. So here comes the overdue update.

F&C have graciously decided to stick it out with me. They have no idea how happy this makes me. I have grown to love that couple, and we talk weekly. They are so great, and I honestly cannot imagine doing this for anyone else right now. They are so like Joe and I - love adventure, travel, and fun, yet hardworking and family oriented. Not to mentions they are such great friends.

So lots has changed, I suppose. We are moving forward. I am cycling, and we are re-doing the mock cycle (the way it should have been done in the first place) in NOVEMBER. PLEASE PLEASE pray for a big, thick, cozy, fluffy lining. Pray you little hearts out for us please. I know this is going to work this time. And I am going to do everything in my power to be sure of that. I have a fellow surro friend who went through similar situation as mine. I won't go into the details but her lining was thin as well. She was dumped by her agency, and ended up proving herself on her own, and is now ready to start again. I will be following her "natural remedies"plan lol and hoping that my lining is just a beautiful as hers was recently! So happy for you Becca! You can read about it here: http://theirpeainmypod.blogspot.com/2013/09/awesome-ob-and-home-remedies.html.

Anyhow, there's your update! Thanks for checking in, following along, and as always, thanks for the prayers!

Much love,
Katy

3 comments:

  1. Prayers for sure! I hope it all works out for all of you... and to do this together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you all and I know it will work out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better do ALL of the home remedies. ;) I am so happy for you and praying this works out in November!

    ReplyDelete